Diary of conferences and workshops
The European Audiovisual Observatory presents its work during numerous international conferences and workshops. Our Experts and Analysts are frequently invited to take part in events concerning the audiovisual industry. Every year the Observatory organises at least three of its own events, namely:
- the biggest public event on cinema during the Cannes Film Market (May);
- a conference in the country holding the Presidency of the Observatory (June);
- an event in Brussels targeting industry representatives and European decision makers, members of the press and the academic sphere (November).
We announce Observatory events, also events where we are present on this page of our website as well as on our various social media platforms.
The European cinema sector - diverging paths? - 20 May 2023
FOCUS 2023: Key Trends in the Film Sector - 19 May 2023
Creators in Europe’s Screen Sectors – Sketching Present and Future Challenges - 7 June 2022
- Join the European Audiovisual Observatory at the Series Mania Forum to get the latest Key Trends in the Streaming and TV markets.
- Towards a new normal? Cinema attendance in Europe keeps growing, up by 18% in 2023, although pre-pandemic highs remain far
- Non-domestic films drove the increase in the number of European Union films accessible to EU citizens