- Saturday 9 February 9h-17h: Gilles Fontaine, Head of our Department for Market Information, will make a presentation during the EuroVOD meeting;
- Monday 11 February 15h-17h: Gilles Fontaine will take part in a stakeholder meeting chaired by Commissioner Gabriel on the Directory of European Films.
Diary of conferences and workshops
The European Audiovisual Observatory presents its work during numerous international conferences and workshops. Our Experts and Analysts are frequently invited to take part in events concerning the audiovisual industry. Every year the Observatory organises at least three of its own events, namely:
- the biggest public event on cinema during the Cannes Film Market (May);
- a conference in the country holding the Presidency of the Observatory (summer);
- an event in Brussels targeting industry representatives and European decision makers, members of the press and the academic sphere (autumn).
We announce Observatory events, also events where we are present on this page of our website as well as on our various web 2.0 platforms.
Berlin International Film Festival 2019
- Diminuer la taille du texte
- Augmenter la taille du texte
- Imprimer la page
- Imprimer en PDF
Our French Presidency conference held on 5th of June 2018 in Paris.
Gilles Fontaine presents his market analysis at the 2018 Cannes conference.
Maja Cappello presents her legal analysis at the 2018 Cannes conference.