Diary of conferences and workshops
The European Audiovisual Observatory presents its work during numerous international conferences and workshops. Our Experts and Analysts are frequently invited to take part in events concerning the audiovisual industry. Every year the Observatory organises at least three of its own events, namely:
- the biggest public event on cinema during the Cannes Film Market (May);
- a conference in the country holding the Presidency of the Observatory (June);
- an event in Brussels targeting industry representatives and European decision makers, members of the press and the academic sphere (autumn).
We announce Observatory events, also events where we are present on this page of our website as well as on our various web 2.0 platforms.
Assessing and labelling the nationality of European audioviual works, 2020
Gilles Fontaine presents his markets analysis at our November 2020 Webinar.
Maja Cappello presents her legal analysis at our November 2020 webinar.
- Diversity and inclusion in the European audiovisual sector
- Theatrical Gross Box Office in the EU and the UK collapsed by 70.4% in 2020
- Number of TV channels based in the UK halves post-Brexit but the UK remains leading AV market in Europe. Spain and the Netherlands welcome the most re-located TV channels